- The company adjuster (often referred to as simply the “insurance adjuster”) works for the insurance company.
- The independent adjuster also works for insurance companies, never for policyholders. They are simply Independent contractors who may confuse you when asked who they are representing.
So to repeat and make clear, the public adjuster is the only type of adjuster who works exclusively for policyholders and never for insurance companies. This means there is no inherent conflict of interest when it comes to advocating on your behalf to the insurance company.
What will Strategic Claim Consultants public adjusters do for you and your family?
Most people don’t realize the insurance company won’t automatically pay their insurance claim. Instead, it’s your specific responsibility to prove your claim in order to get compensated for a loss. When a disaster occurs, the insurance company has adjusters, building engineers, claims managers, and supervisors all representing their interests, working to minimize the amount the company has to pay.
Who do you have representing your interests?
You have Strategic Claims Consultants. Our esteemed staff of experts includes licensed public adjusters, building estimators, inventory specialists, and accountants working for your interests. Our firm has the resources and expertise to assure you get everything you are owed under the terms of your insurance policy. Our public adjusters have unparalleled local market knowledge and a commitment to personalized client service for each loss.
- A comprehensive policy review and advisory of all property and claim values
- Assistance fulfilling all your policy’s requirements
- Maximization of your financial recovery with proactive claim management strategy
- A thorough evaluation of your loss…with every detail of your claim carefully researched, detailed, and substantiated
- A fully supported itemized claim package to your insurer
- Attendance and representation at all inspections and meetings with your insurance company
- Maximization of the settlement amount with minimization of difficulty and time
- Continued, transparent communications with you every step of the way
Damage or major loss to your most important asset, your business, is a stress no one can rightfully prepare for…and every decision, especially in the immediate aftermath of a disaster, is critical to recovering, repairing, and restoring your business. Your focus needs to be on getting back up and running and not on having to learn and navigate the many complexities of the insurance claims process…but your business framework and future viability rest on the results of your commercial insurance claim.
Our firm and team of expert public insurance adjusters understands this as our entire focus is on providing you with the consulting and advisory services that reduce the headaches and stressors of the claims process, and, most importantly, ensures you maximize and receive the emergency funds, benefits, and resources in which you are entitled.
With over 35 years of combined experience in adjusting commercial insurance claims, and 16 catastrophic events around the globe, our team of public adjusters has assisted hundreds of businesses in recovering from losses and disasters of all types and sizes. If your business has sustained property damage, or the interruption of normal business operations, as a result of fire, flood, hurricane, or other disaster, Strategic Claim Consultants can and will help you. We will:
- analyze and evaluate your insurance policy or policies to determine the best possible outcome for your claim
- devise the appropriate claim strategy
- value, document, and substantiate all aspects of your loss
- negotiate directly with your insurance company on your behalf
- settle the claim for the absolute maximum amount while you continue to assure that your business moves forward
What will our team of forensic experts, public adjusters, and claims staff do for your business?
Property insurance and business interruption claims are complex, and the ability to navigate them requires expert levels of knowledge and experience. We are experts, and we will advocate for you, the policyholder, working exclusively for your benefit, minimizing the difficulties of the process while maximizing your settlement amount.
We work for you, never for the insurance companies, so you can feel confident and secure in our representation…meaning there is no inherent conflict of interest when it comes to negotiating on your behalf with the insurance company.
No matter your current damage or loss situation, make sure you engage only established, expert, and trustworthy firms to assist you. We at SCC understand that it is not only about maximizing your commercial insurance claim settlement, but also about guiding you carefully, thoroughly, and compassionately through the entire recovery process.